Our new office!
Hello, Arts District! Glad to be back here! 😀 We were here 3 years ago and the walk today to this not-so-new building brings back so many memories. We already know what we are going to enjoy working here.
- Daily Dose Cafe‘s Margo is perfect for breakfast.
- Urban Radish is not only interesting place to look around organic products but their Dragon Chicken Sandwich is a bomb, not to mention their grilling menu accompanied by live band.
- We can always get satisfying coffees from Stumptown and Blue Bottle.
- Maybe on the way, we can also get some breads for snack from Bread Lounge.
- Zinc is such a refreshing place with their gravel yard.
- We can have company outing climbing walls at LA Boulders.
- We cannot drive on the famous 6th Street Bridge any more since it’s going under replacement project, but we can go to rooftop and enjoy the view of Downtown.
It’s like coming back to hometown–no greetings or introductions needed to feel welcomed; just looking around makes your heart feel warm.